See below a list of great academic opportunities: calls for papers and proposals, PhD and Postdoc positions, and job openings in various themes and related topics of economic sociology and political economy, with September 30 – October 14 deadlines. Share this list with your colleagues and students. Good luck!
- Professorship with special responsibilities in Cultural Entrepreneurship, Policy and Economics, Copenhagen Business School. DL: October 1
- Professor in sociology with a specialization in social policy at The Swedish Institute for Social Research, Stockholm University, Sweden. DL: September 30.
- Specialist in Cooperative Extension at the Assistant rank in the field of community economic development, Department of Human Ecology at the University of California, Davis (full-time, career-track position). DL: October 14
- PhD position, “Transnational private regulation, production regimes, and power resources“, University of Lausanne, Switzerland. DL: September 30
- PhD project in Critical Political Economy “European Austerity Programmes under Transnational Contestation” at Radboud University Nijmegen (NL) and Roskilde University (DK). DL: October 7
- Post-doctoral position, “Transnational private regulation, production regimes, and power resources“, University of Lausanne, Switzerland. DL: September 30
- Call for Submissions: “Economies of the Gift in an Age of Austerity” special issue of New American Notes Online. DL: October 1
- CfP: “New Frontiers of Economic Sociology”, the first conference of Italian Society for Economic Sociology, Università di Roma ‘La Sapienza’, 26-28 January, 2017. There are several thematic tracks and submissions in english are welcome. DL: October 3
- CfP: The 10th Annual Conference on The Political Economy of International Organizations, University of Bern (Switzerland), 12-13 January, 2017. DL: September 30.
- CfP: “The “Nationality” of the Company: Historical Approaches to a Possible Paradox” conference, University of Frankfurt am Main (Gemany), 17-18 November 2017. DL: September 30
- Call for Mini-Conference Themes for “What’s Next? Disruptive / Collaborative Economy or Business as Usual?“, the SASE annual conference, Université Claude Bernard (Lyon, France), 29 June – 1 July, 2017. DL: September 30.
- CfP: the 11th History of Recent Economics Conference, University of Lucerne (Switzerland), 21-22 April, 2017. DL: October 14
Join the Economic Sociology and Political Economy community through
Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Google+ / Instagram / Reddit / Tumblr