See below a list of interesting calls for papers for conferences and workshops on various topics and themes in economic sociology and political economy, with July 24 – August 5 deadlines. Share this list with your colleagues and students. Good luck!
- CfP: “Intersections of Finance and Society” conference, City University London, 3-4 November, 2016. Confirmed speakers: Nigel Dodd, Yuval Millo, Elena Esposito, Perry Mehrling, Anastasia Nesvetailova. There is a limited funding, with priority given to graduate students. DL: August 1.
- CfP: “Organizing Equality” international conference, Western University (London, Ontario, Canada), 24 -26t March, 2017. DL: August 1
- CfP: “The Political Economy of Democracy and Dictatorship” conference, University of Münster, Germany, 22 – 24 February, 2017. DL: August 1
- CfP: “The Political Economy of Brexit: Implications for the Labour Market, Free Movement and the UK Welfare State” workshop, University of Sheffield, 16 September 2016. Keynote speaker: Ben Rosamond. Travel funding from within the UK and some accommodation expenses will be made available. DL: August 5.
- CfP: “Shocks and Reconstructions: Histories of Long-Term Inequalities” conference, University of Tampere, Finland, October 24–25, 2016. There is no registration fee, and meals and accommodation will be provided. DL: July 31.
- CfP: “Fraud, Fake and Make-believe: Transregional and Transdisciplinary Perspectives” workshop, Goethe University Frankfurt, December 1-3, 2016. Funding may be available to cover travel expenses and accommodation. DL: July 24.
- CfP: “Can Pluralism Save Economics? Pluralistic Approaches to Teaching and Research in Economics” conference, International Confederation of Associations for Pluralism in Economics, Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL, USA), January 5, 2017. DL: August 1.